Returns for items purchased from LaCrosse
If you purchased from lacrossefootwear.com, we will pay for return shipping within the contiguous United States. For unworn merchandise, we will issue a refund as long as the product is in original condition. If you would like to make an exchange, simply return your items and place a new order for the desired merchandise.
Be sure to ask for a shipping receipt for proof of drop off, should your package get lost in transit.
Defective merchandise will be evaluated upon receiving. Once we have reviewed the condition of your boots, and found that they are under warranty we will issue you a replacement or credit if that boot is no longer available.
To return your order, follow these steps:
- Sign into your account or use "search by order number" feature below.
- If you sign into your account, locate the order that contains the items you wish to return and click the "return items" button.
- If you "search by order number", enter your order number and zip code when prompted and then click "next".
- Click on the item(s) from the order you would like to return and follow the prompts to generate your prepaid shipping label.
- Pack your merchandise in the original packaging, affix the shipping label to the outside of the box, and drop it off at a UPS service center. Be sure to ask for a shipping receipt for proof of drop off, should your package get lost in transit.
- or -
RETURNS FOR ITEMS PURCHASED FROM A DEALER
If you purchased from a LaCrosse Footwear dealer, please return your items to the original place of purchase. If for any reason they are unwilling to accept your return, please call us at 1-800-323-2668 (M-F 5:00am - 6:00pm, Pacific) or email email@example.com.