If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will provide you with further instructions on how to initiate your international return. International returns differ from domestic returns, so please review the following international returns information:
- Merchandise must be in new, unworn condition.
- You must contact us to initiate a return through Borderfree (our international shipping partner). Once you contact us, we will provide you with the estimated refund amount and a return shipping label.
- International orders do not qualify for free return shipping. The return cost will be deducted from total refund amount. Exceptions include defective items and shipping errors made by LaCrosse Footwear.
- Duties and taxes will only be refunded if they were paid at checkout on our website. If you selected to pay duties and taxes at delivery, you will not be credited for original duties and taxes.
- We do not offer exchanges, so please return the item(s) you do not want to keep and place a new order for your desired replacement(s).
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for processing your return and for receiving a credit from your financial institution.