Please note the following timeframes for warranty:
Style of Footwear
Length of Warranty
LaCrosse Footwear Outdoor (hunting, fishing and rugged outdoor) except if worn for occupational purposes.
One-Year From Date of Original Purchase
LaCrosse Footwear Occupational (work and industrial) and any LaCrosse Footwear products Worn for occupational purposes.
180 Days From Date of Original Purchase
Submit a Warranty Claim
Below are some general guidelines of our warranty:
- Approved warranty product is replaced at the sole discretion of LaCrosse Footwear
- Any cash refund must be obtained through the original place of purchase
- Warranty is only valid on purchases made from an authorized LaCrosse Footwear retailer
- LaCrosse Footwear is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product
- You will need to keep possession of your boots until you receive confirmation from LaCrosse Footwear that your warranty claim has been completed and approved
- If your claim is approved, you will receive either a website credit or a refund based on the following criteria:
- If you purchased from one or our authorized dealers you'll receive a credit for lacrossefootwear.com for the current/most recent purchase price of the product on our website.
- If you've purchased from lacrossefootwear.com using a previous credit, the credit for the return will be reapplied to your account.
- If you purchased from lacrossefootwear.com using your credit or debit card, the original purchase price will be refunded to the original source of payment.
- A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Warranty coverage ends when you transfer product
- All LaCrosse Footwear warranty decisions are final
- Wear and tear, including wear holes, snags and worn stitching
- Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning
- Alterations, modifications or repair work performed by anyone other than LaCrosse Footwear
- Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period, or used other than in the manner intended.
- Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination
- Use of any safety-toe (NMT, steel toe or alloy toe) or metatarsal guard boot after the boot has sustained an initial impact in excess of the specified ASTM rating for such boot. The safety toe or metatarsal guard may be shattered or otherwise damaged as a result of such impact and the boots should not thereafter be used in any environment that requires a safety toe or metatarsal guard
- Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product
- Improper or inadequate fit (once footwear product has been worn/used)